Thursday, June 19, 2014

☁︎ All Black Everything ☁︎ California ☁︎ Part One ☁︎

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all my Dearests, 


Today I want to share an outfit with you guys that I wore for @Lynnspiiration's Instagram Meet-Up in San Francisco ♡ This is part one of two, so stay tuned for the actual meet-up!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
 It's very rare that I dress in all black, especially now that the weather is warm. But here I am: wearing all black everything on a beautiful day in San Francisco to see some of the sweetest girls on Instagram +_____+ 

California Tank - Random Boutique
Black Cardigan - Cotton On
Polka Dot Shorts (fave) - Forever 21
Boots - Forever 21
Bag - Juicy Couture
This picture is taken at Blondie's Pizza. We stopped by here for a quick bite because my brother Steve  (@steezyyy) was hungry and I just really love the cool design of their stairwell. My BB Carmen (@caarmenleez) took this photo. 

Location: Blondie's Pizza 
Union Square
63 Powell St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone number


Before the meet up, I went with my babes Carmen and Steve to Uniqlo because I wanted pictures on the rainbow staircase (heehee). I couldn't ever get a shot since the store's opening (until now) because nobody would be as shameless as she and I. It was so fun because there were people going up and down and we had to rush to take these the second there wasn't anyone walking. 

I really love this 'California' tank. Wish I had a close-up to show you! 
Super comfortable material with 'California' in floral!!




This one was taken by Steve. He didn't want one with us :< Don't you love the stairs? 
They're rainbow and change colors.  

Location: Uniqlo 
Union Square
111 Powell St
San Francisco, CA 94102

xoxoxo from Carmen and I 
And of course, we got thirsty and went to a cute cafe for refreshments. 


I got Original Green Tea Boba and Carmen got Blueberry Boba. 
Steve was boring and didn't want anything because he doesn't like cute little quaint sandwich cafes. =___= why be a party pooper Steve?!?!


The milk teas here are so cheap. Only like, $3.80 for one huge cup. 
I would guess about 16 oz. or more. Boba consistency is really great and drinks aren't too sweet. LOVE. 

Steve & I -- Yes, he's my 5' 10", 15 year old, younger brother. 
I kind of like the flash of light here. 
Carmen caught it right as the car was passing by and reflected light. 

Location: Caffe Central
Union Square
170 O'farrell St
San Francisco, CA 94102

After refreshments, we went to H&M because Steve wanted to check out the men's section for "cool" jackets. I dunno la, it's warm now so not many jackets are being sold. But in SF, the weather is always cool, year-round. Especially in the early mornings and evenings. 

While he looked around, Carmen and I took mirror-photos -- LOL #noshame = us 


I realized our outfits are yin-yang -- I'm the devil, she's the angel.
But don't be fooled guys, she can be a devil too ;D (hahahahahaha love you babe) xoxo

Nice citizens in the background :3 


Really loving the lighting in there. No filters or anything needed! 

Location: H&M
Union Square
150 Powell St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Hope you enjoyed part one and *sorta* visiting Union Square in SF with us! 
If you ever wanted to, or thought about visiting, please do come to San Francisco. You won't regret it.

Stay tuned for part two if you'd like to meet some of the most amazing girls on Instagram :3


xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

11 comments:

  1. You two look so cute! The bubble tea aw!!!!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww You girls are so pretty, I love your outfit as usual, You look really nice in black! ^_^
    The colour changing stairs sounds so awesome and omgg bubble tea!!! I love that stuff hahaha except I've never tried it with green tea or blueberry before only with original milk tea :P
    Looks like you had a great day! I wish i could visit SF... too bad i'm half way across the globe from there >_<

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Fifi!!~ Sometimes I just wanna feel like a rebel hahaha. And yeaaah!! OH FIFI you MUST come here and I'll make you try a different flavor for a month and you'll still have more new flavors to try.

    If you ever do get to visit, please let me know and we can meet up ♡ hehee

    Thanks for the love sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit look good even though it's all in black ^w^ Looks like you had a lot of fun with your friend carmen that day, I would love to see more outfit posts! And lovely post, Cindy <3


    Mindy http://mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!

    How about following each other? Let me know
    & I follow right back!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cindy!!! You both look lovely!! Liking the black outfit!!! I need me one! ^^ The rainbow stair is awesome, I would want a picture too!!! Yay for boba tea!!! OMG! Great prices, here it's like $5 for artificial boba tea and the mango didn't taste like mango and the guava tastes like bubblegum. Ick~~~ I need to go to the bigger city. T_T So many stores!! San Francisco sounds like a nice place, I bet there are lots of things to do there!!! Another city added to my list to visit in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡